Career Opportunities with Olympic Tool Company
At Olympic Tool Company, our team is our greatest resource. Along with great compensation, we offer a robust benefits package to all eligible employees. Join a team with training to help you grow. Apply today!
Health Insurance ● Dental & Vision Insurance ● Paid Vacation & Sick Time ● Paid Holidays
● 401k with company matching ● Life Insurance & Long Term Disability Coverage
- Proficiency at CNC machine programming (G- Code) and operation of 5 axis machines.
- Perform setups and operations on conventional & CNC lathe and milling centers.
- Proficient in tooling selection and work holding.
- Knowledge in Measurement equipment. (1st pc and in production inspection)
- CNC operator-milling and turning machines.
- Understanding mechanical drawings, cutting tools, measurement equipment, and production control.
Inventory and Shipping Manager
- Manage 1-3 employees, assign tasks and ensure performance.
- Monitor the levels of inventory, supplies and raw material to determine requirements.
- Optimize inventory control and quality procedures.
Shop Production Assistant (Entry Level)
- Deburring, Inspection, Quality Control
- Shipping, Receiving and Packaging
- Inventory control.
- Self-starter who is proficient in 3D CAD-CAM Programming.
- Mill-Turn-Sub Spindle 5&6 axis.
**Olympic Tool, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications and Resumes accepted by fax or by email
Fax: (732) 269-5276