Olympic Tool offers the most cutting edge CNC programming technology. We give you the ability to track your order and possess complete knowledge of the material and machining technology we used. You can be confident that breaking technology and technique are involved in every step of the process.
• CNC Lathes: The best high precision turning available. We can chuck up to 14”, hold tolerances to 0.0001, single point threading, boring
• Hydraulic Bar Feeding: From 1/8” to 2 1/2” diameters with auto feed and fast cycles that make us competitive at high volume runs.
• CNC Mills: Combine an enormous inventory of tooling with spindle speeds up to 15,000 RPM, high speed tool changers, fly cutting, boring, tapping and thread milling
• 4th Axis Rotary Table: High speed tombstone gives us more efficiency and versatility.
• Servo Controlled Indexing: With our indexing ability side details are finished faster, more accurately and with better repeatability.
• 3D Printing: We can 3D print from any solid file in many colors and material’s (including carbon fiber). Great for rapid prototyping and R&D projects.
• Optical Comparators: 3 Axis fully automatic precision measuring for Production and R&D.
• Coordinate Measuring Machine: We are accurate to 0.0001” and can measure almost any geometry imaginable, while maintaining our priority to the highest quality.
• Cad/Cam Software: Our software accepts most file formats, easily converting them to machining code. This cuts down programming time and saves our customer setup costs.
• Solid and Surface Machining Technology: We can assist or spearhead any design, reverse engineering or vital prototyping needs that you have.
• Work Order and Manufacturing Software: You know exactly how, where and at what time your product is being machined and shipped. A list of shop flow, machine resources, work instructions, special tooling & fixturing, cycle times, materials, subassembly, finishing, and next operations are compiled, recorded and included in each job.
• Material and Inventory Lot Traceably Systems: Any special material requirements that you have are recorded with a lot number and can be traced to the material originator, so you know precisely where it came from.
In our continuing effort to support our customers to the fullest extent we offer a variety of additional services.
• Assemblies: OTC can press and fasten sub-assemblies to meet your exact specifications
• Engraving: With our CNC equipment and Cad/Cam Systems we have the ability to engrave any detail on any surface possible
• Welding: We are able to weld assembled products in Carbon and Stainless Steels to your specifications
• Polishing: Through compounding and machine polishing we can help you meet and exceed RA Requirements
• Texturing: From sand texturing to vibratory sanding we can provide the finish you need
• Bending: From thin bars to whole sheets
• Cutting: The same quality techniques of precision and repetitively that we use for our own manufacturing are completely available to you
• Lapping & Polishing: Achieving Flatness of .0001 & Surface finishes of 2 RA
At OTC we have allied and associated ourselves with the best vendors the business has to offer. We go to great lengths to make sure that the quality and integrity of our vendors will meet our high expectations for you, our customer. Our vendors are a reflection and representation of our business and we treat our relationship to them with the highest regard. These are outside areas that we confidently offer:
• Heat Treating
• Hard Coatings
• Deep Hole Drilling
• Water Jet
We use Materials manufactured using quality resources from the outset such as: Bars, Rounds, Flat Sheets & Plates, Tubes, Hexes, Castings, Shapes and Precision Cuts.
• Engineered Plastics: We have the latest tooling technology to produce superior products from an extensive list of plastics including Acrylite, Delrin, Ensital, Kynar, Lexan, Meldin, Nylon, Peek, Polypropylene, PVC, Vinyl Teflon, Vespel.
• Copper & Brass: Government contractors have reported the highest satisfaction with our close tolerance work in a myriad of alloys such as: Oxygen Free Copper 101, Conductive Copper 145 & 182, Bronze 220, 932, & 954, Brass 260, 316, 353, 360, 385, 464, 510, 630, 642, 655, & 863
• Aluminum Alloys: 1100, 2007, 2011, 2017, 2024, 3003, 4032, 5052, 5086, 6013, 6061, 6063, 7068 & 7075
• Stainless Steels: We manufacture stainless steel products for customers in Valve, Food and Pharmaceutical industries, for example: 303, 304, 316, 410, 416, 420, 430, 15-4 PH, 17-4 PH, & Monel
• Mild Steels: We work with all grades of Carbon Steels, Ground & Polished Steels
• Tool Steel & Heat Treatable Materials: For the products that work the hardest and see the most extreme wear we Turn, Grind and Mill durable steel alloys, such as A2, A6, A11, D2, H11, M2, P20, S7, W1 & Iron